If your eFlux Flow Pump runs at low speed only and will not respond to flow adjustment using dial
Step 1. Check and ensure if your DC pump is not still in FEED mode by check the DC pump manifold HUB LED indicator lights.
If the blue LED indicator light next to “FEED” is ON, then your DC PUMP is in FEED mode and running at 30% flow. To exit FEED mode, please follow the steps below.
- If your operating the DC flow pump alone with no other control:
- Unplug the power to the DC flow pump HUB
- Unplug the DC flow pump from the HUB
- Plug the DC flow pump back into the HUB
- Plug the 24VDC power supply back into DC flow pump HUB
- System should be reset and operating via dial flow control
- If your DC pump is connected to an Orbit IC LED light and LOOP controller:
- You can exit FEED mode at any time on the LOOP controller by pressing ENTER/RESUME. The clock will show on the display and the pump will now operate via the dial.
- If your DC pump is connected to an eFlux Wave Pump controller:
- You can exit FEED mode at any time on the LOOP controller by pressing ENTER/RESUME. FEED indicator on display will turn off and the pump will now operate via the dial.
Step 2. If the blue LED indicator light next to “FEED” is OFF, then your DC PUMP is not in FEED mode. Please check the following:
1.Ensure nothing is clogging the inlet of your DC pump. Turn the pump off and check the inlet for dirt or debris.
2. If the Red POWER button is blinking, disconnect the power supply and reconnect. If it is still blinking, it indicates a new power supply is required.
3. Disconnect the pump and remove the pump end. Ensure no debris is clogging the pump impeller. Soak pump for 2 hours in a vinegar/freshwater solution to remove any coralline algae deposits and reassemble and connect.
Step 3. If none of the above work, please contact customer service by using our warranty support form: