For peak performance the SunPaq bulbs should be replaced every 8-10 months. This will ensure optimal spectrum and output from the bulb. This is most crucial with reef systems where corals are kept.
Articles in this section
- Replacement parts: ORBIT EXTREME CFL Fixture 48" 4x130W (2) Dual Daylight (2) Dual Actinic
- Requested Product Service
- replacement ballast
- Sunpaq retrofit driver Model 1563
- OLD BULBS BURNT OUT..NEED TO BUY FT27W DUAL ATINIC MODEL #2027 AND FT27W DUAL DAYLIGHT MODEL #202...
- I need Model 2050 ft130w dual actinic 420/460nm sunpaq.For saltwater reef
- Current USA Orbit LED Replacement Transformer
- The pins on my new SunPaq bulbs seem wider and it is harder to insert them into my socket-is there something I am doing wrong?
- The 420nm side of my Dual Actinic SunPaq bulb does not appear to be working-is it defective?
- There is a green/clear oily substance on the pins of my SunPaq bulbs-is this normal and should I wipe this off before installing the bulbs?