The SunPaq bulbs now come with di-electric grease coated on the pins of the bulbs. Di-electric grease can be clear to greenish in color. The grease is important and should not be removed. This will help prevent salt creep and moisture from attacking the pins of the bulbs, which can cause bulb, socket and ballast failure.
Articles in this section
- Replacement parts: ORBIT EXTREME CFL Fixture 48" 4x130W (2) Dual Daylight (2) Dual Actinic
- Sunpaq retrofit driver Model 1563
- I need Model 2050 ft130w dual actinic 420/460nm sunpaq.For saltwater reef
- Current USA Orbit LED Replacement Transformer
- The pins on my new SunPaq bulbs seem wider and it is harder to insert them into my socket-is there something I am doing wrong?
- The 420nm side of my Dual Actinic SunPaq bulb does not appear to be working-is it defective?
- There is a green/clear oily substance on the pins of my SunPaq bulbs-is this normal and should I wipe this off before installing the bulbs?
- How often should I replace my SunPaq bulbs?