The new pin design of the SunPaq bulbs helps keep the socket installed onto the base and pins of the bulb more securely. When a socket slips off the pins of the bulb it exposes the pins to moisture and salt, as well as potential arcing. The new pin design may be slightly more difficult to initially install the bulb, but will hold the bulb in place better.
Articles in this section
- Replacement parts: ORBIT EXTREME CFL Fixture 48" 4x130W (2) Dual Daylight (2) Dual Actinic
- Sunpaq retrofit driver Model 1563
- I need Model 2050 ft130w dual actinic 420/460nm sunpaq.For saltwater reef
- Current USA Orbit LED Replacement Transformer
- The pins on my new SunPaq bulbs seem wider and it is harder to insert them into my socket-is there something I am doing wrong?
- The 420nm side of my Dual Actinic SunPaq bulb does not appear to be working-is it defective?
- There is a green/clear oily substance on the pins of my SunPaq bulbs-is this normal and should I wipe this off before installing the bulbs?
- How often should I replace my SunPaq bulbs?