Unfortunately we no longer manufacture the Orbit lighting fixtures or carry this replacement part. However, this is a standard 6V transformer which can be purchased locally. The specs are 6V, 300mA, often times an electronics store will carry them.
Articles in this section
- Replacement parts: ORBIT EXTREME CFL Fixture 48" 4x130W (2) Dual Daylight (2) Dual Actinic
- Sunpaq retrofit driver Model 1563
- I need Model 2050 ft130w dual actinic 420/460nm sunpaq.For saltwater reef
- Current USA Orbit LED Replacement Transformer
- The pins on my new SunPaq bulbs seem wider and it is harder to insert them into my socket-is there something I am doing wrong?
- The 420nm side of my Dual Actinic SunPaq bulb does not appear to be working-is it defective?
- There is a green/clear oily substance on the pins of my SunPaq bulbs-is this normal and should I wipe this off before installing the bulbs?
- How often should I replace my SunPaq bulbs?