Rotate the lamps in the socket until the rotating portion of the socket lines up with the vertical cutout, allowing the lamp' pins to slide out of the socket.
Articles in this section
- 4 bulb t5
- Fan replacement for Nova Extreme 24"
- Nova Extreme 2X54watt T5HO replacement sockets
- Nova Extreme Cooling Fan Size
- Two bulbs are out on my SunDial T5HO fixture-is this a ballast issue?
- How often should I replace my True Lumen T5HO bulbs?
- How do I remove the lamps from the sockets on my SunDial or Nova Extreme?
- How do I get a replacement ballast for my SunDial or Nova Extreme fixture?