It's possible, but this is also symptomatic of a bad lamp, which will cause both lamps on the same ballast not to work or to flash briefly. Try putting the bulbs that are working in these sockets just to make sure there is not a ballast or socket issue. If they work try putting one 1of the bulbs that was not working before in the sockets that are working. If both bulbs fail to light you know that that is the lamp that is the problem. If not try the other lamp as you may only need a single replacement lamp.
Articles in this section
- 4 bulb t5
- Fan replacement for Nova Extreme 24"
- Nova Extreme 2X54watt T5HO replacement sockets
- Nova Extreme Cooling Fan Size
- Two bulbs are out on my SunDial T5HO fixture-is this a ballast issue?
- How often should I replace my True Lumen T5HO bulbs?
- How do I remove the lamps from the sockets on my SunDial or Nova Extreme?
- How do I get a replacement ballast for my SunDial or Nova Extreme fixture?