If your chiller is making a noisy sound when it turns on/off - it usually indicates it requires a recharge of freon. If you contact a local refrigeration company, they can recharge the unit for you with R134-A freon.
Articles in this section
- Refrigerant in 1/3hp Chiller
- What size threads are used on the Modular Chiller Heater and UV Ports?
- Prime chiller that needs a replacement fuse. it is a 20amp 250volt fuse where can i fin...
- Noisy 1/15hp, 1/10hp , 1/4hp, 1/3 hp Water Chiller
- Replacement Fan Motor & Fan Blade Modular & Drop-In Chiller 1/4 & 1/3 HP
- Water chiller has stopped cooling the water
- Prime Water Chiller 1/10hp flow rate?
- Prime Water Chiller - 1/2 hp Recharge Specifications
- Current USA Prime Chiller Replacement Parts
- Refrigerant in 1/4 & 1/3hp Inline Chiller