A crucial step in programming may have been skipped. Once you have programmed the feeder to dispense the food at a certain time, it is necessary to program the AquaChef for the amount of revolutions the hopper should turn (1 or 2) at that given feed interval (see Aqua Chef Instruction Manual in Support Section)
Articles in this section
- AquaChef Fish Feeder Won't Feed at Time Interval
- Aqua Chef Doesn't Feed per the settings
- The Feed Hopper is not rotating-what am I doing wrong?
- How do you fill the hopper in the AquaChef?
- My aquarium has thick "Euro Style" bracing that won't allow the AquaChef to slide over the rim with the suction cup in place. What should I do?
- Will the hopper feed both flakes and pellets?
- How should the feed hopper be cleaned?
- The AquaChef is not feeding at the time it was programmed, is it malfunctioning?