The feed hopper may be removed and rinsed with freshwater. Do not use any detergents when cleaning the hopper. Allow the hopper to air dry thoroughly before refilling with food and placing back in operation.
Articles in this section
- AquaChef Fish Feeder Won't Feed at Time Interval
- Aqua Chef Doesn't Feed per the settings
- The Feed Hopper is not rotating-what am I doing wrong?
- How do you fill the hopper in the AquaChef?
- My aquarium has thick "Euro Style" bracing that won't allow the AquaChef to slide over the rim with the suction cup in place. What should I do?
- Will the hopper feed both flakes and pellets?
- How should the feed hopper be cleaned?
- The AquaChef is not feeding at the time it was programmed, is it malfunctioning?