With a wide aquarium brace or rim, remove the suction cup from the screw on the mounting bracket of the AquaChef. Slide the mounting bracket over the tank brace until it has cleared and re-install the suction cup onto the screw. Tighten the suction cup down against the wall of the aquarium.
Articles in this section
- AquaChef Fish Feeder Won't Feed at Time Interval
- Aqua Chef Doesn't Feed per the settings
- The Feed Hopper is not rotating-what am I doing wrong?
- How do you fill the hopper in the AquaChef?
- My aquarium has thick "Euro Style" bracing that won't allow the AquaChef to slide over the rim with the suction cup in place. What should I do?
- Will the hopper feed both flakes and pellets?
- How should the feed hopper be cleaned?
- The AquaChef is not feeding at the time it was programmed, is it malfunctioning?