Gently pull the hopper (rotating part of the feeder) away from the base-there may be some resistance. Once the hopper is off lay it down on the counter and fill with food through the hole in the back of the hopper (covered with round rubber disc). Once filled, place the hopper back onto the body of the feeder and adjust the amount of food desired to be dispensed.
Articles in this section
- AquaChef Fish Feeder Won't Feed at Time Interval
- Aqua Chef Doesn't Feed per the settings
- The Feed Hopper is not rotating-what am I doing wrong?
- How do you fill the hopper in the AquaChef?
- My aquarium has thick "Euro Style" bracing that won't allow the AquaChef to slide over the rim with the suction cup in place. What should I do?
- Will the hopper feed both flakes and pellets?
- How should the feed hopper be cleaned?
- The AquaChef is not feeding at the time it was programmed, is it malfunctioning?