Your feeder may be dirty, the batteries may need to be replaced or there is a problem with the unit. If the hopper is within the 1 year warranty please contact your retailer for a replacement if cleaning and new batteries do not solve the problem.
Articles in this section
- AquaChef Fish Feeder Won't Feed at Time Interval
- Aqua Chef Doesn't Feed per the settings
- The Feed Hopper is not rotating-what am I doing wrong?
- How do you fill the hopper in the AquaChef?
- My aquarium has thick "Euro Style" bracing that won't allow the AquaChef to slide over the rim with the suction cup in place. What should I do?
- Will the hopper feed both flakes and pellets?
- How should the feed hopper be cleaned?
- The AquaChef is not feeding at the time it was programmed, is it malfunctioning?