In F1 Mode, at the “ON” time the light will start at 0% intensity and reach 100% full brightness in 15 minutes. At the “OFF” time, the light will gradually dim from 100% to 0% intensity over 15 minutes. The 15 minute duration is preprogrammed and not adjustable. In F2 Mode, the light will turn instantly on/off (no gradual ramp or dim)
Articles in this section
- How do I program the Single Ramp Timer?
- I can’t plug my lights into the timer
- When I plug my LED lights into the timer, they blink on and off
- When the programmed “on” time is reached, my light doesn’t ramp up but immediately goes to full brightness
- When I put my light into a dynamic mode (like cloud cover or storms), it blinks
- Can I plug two Single Ramp Timers into a single transformer?
- What is the difference between F1 and F2 Modes?
- What is the recommended schedule for turning lights on and off?
- Can I plug the Single Ramp Timer into an inline dimmer?
- Can I plug the Single Ramp Timer into an inline splitter?