Your LED lights may not be compatible with the Single Ramp Timer. The Single Ramp Timer is compatible with LED that use a standard DC plug 2.5x5.5mm.
Articles in this section
- How do I program the Single Ramp Timer?
- I can’t plug my lights into the timer
- When I plug my LED lights into the timer, they blink on and off
- When the programmed “on” time is reached, my light doesn’t ramp up but immediately goes to full brightness
- When I put my light into a dynamic mode (like cloud cover or storms), it blinks
- Can I plug two Single Ramp Timers into a single transformer?
- What is the difference between F1 and F2 Modes?
- What is the recommended schedule for turning lights on and off?
- Can I plug the Single Ramp Timer into an inline dimmer?
- Can I plug the Single Ramp Timer into an inline splitter?