The Single Ramp Timer is very simple to program. We'd suggest following the link below to an instructional video on how to program your Single Ramp Timer.
Articles in this section
- How do I program the Single Ramp Timer?
- I can’t plug my lights into the timer
- When I plug my LED lights into the timer, they blink on and off
- When the programmed “on” time is reached, my light doesn’t ramp up but immediately goes to full brightness
- When I put my light into a dynamic mode (like cloud cover or storms), it blinks
- Can I plug two Single Ramp Timers into a single transformer?
- What is the difference between F1 and F2 Modes?
- What is the recommended schedule for turning lights on and off?
- Can I plug the Single Ramp Timer into an inline dimmer?
- Can I plug the Single Ramp Timer into an inline splitter?