As it turns out, none are used on the TrueLumen Pro Series LED lights. The light is designed to be placed directly on the aquarium, so the spread of light is 170 degrees. There are 36 LED chips per 12" length.
Articles in this section
- How much PAR and what wavelength do the TrueLumen PRO LED strips produce?
- How can I get the docking mounts for a true lumen pro light I purchesed last year? The light did...
- TrueLumen Pro LED strip lights with ReefKeeper Lite Controller?
- I have a 100 gallon rimless aquarium and the exact dimensions are 47.25 long and 19.75 high. Can...
- Does your 60 watt 24 volt transformer for LED TruLumen support 220V European electricity? (I know...
- Truelumen Pro LED Power Cords
- Mounting Truelumen pro strip to 34g red sea max 130
- Can a light dimmer be used with Truelumen Pro Series LED lights?
- What Combination do you recommend for 24g NanoCube, BioCube, AquaPod
- Are the TrueLumen Pro LED's water proof?