While the Truelumen Pro Series are IP65 water resistant, we do recommend having a piece of acrylic or glass over the aquarium. This will better protect them from salt if used over a saltwater aquarium.
Articles in this section
- How much PAR and what wavelength do the TrueLumen PRO LED strips produce?
- How can I get the docking mounts for a true lumen pro light I purchesed last year? The light did...
- TrueLumen Pro LED strip lights with ReefKeeper Lite Controller?
- I have a 100 gallon rimless aquarium and the exact dimensions are 47.25 long and 19.75 high. Can...
- Does your 60 watt 24 volt transformer for LED TruLumen support 220V European electricity? (I know...
- Truelumen Pro LED Power Cords
- Mounting Truelumen pro strip to 34g red sea max 130
- Can a light dimmer be used with Truelumen Pro Series LED lights?
- What Combination do you recommend for 24g NanoCube, BioCube, AquaPod
- Are the TrueLumen Pro LED's water proof?