Absolutely. In addition to the risk of catching your fingers because of the high level of magnetic pull between the two parts of the support, these parts may attract blades, sharp objects or other magnets, causing accidental injury. Magnets can also cause permanent damage to electronic equipment (e.g. LCD screens) and other objects sensitive to magnetic fields, such as heart pacemakers, credit cards and keys. Always keep a distance of at least 30 cm (12 inches), and always keep out of the reach of children.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting Tips - eFlux Wave Pumps
- How to program wave pump #2 into secondary anti-sync mode
- Troubleshooting eFlux Wave Pump kits
- How to clean and maintain Wave Pumps
- Why can't I program my nano wave pump #6000/6003 to pump water less at than 30% flow?
- Why is my IR remote control not working?
- How long does the feed mode last?
- What is the maximum thickness of glass that the magnets will work with?
- Is the flow rate of the eFlux wave pump adjustable?
- My eFlux Wave Pump doesn't seem to turn on?