No. The Orbit IC LED light is IP65 water resistant, but it is not waterproof. It is important to keep the LED light clean from any salt creep or moisture to prevent corrosion.
Articles in this section
- How to connect accessory wave pumps to your Orbit Marine IC LED light
- Why is my LOOP remote control not working?
- What color spectrum are the LED chips and what angle lenses does it use?
- Can the Orbit IC be used on freshwater aquariums?
- Is the Orbit IC LED light waterproof?
- What does it means when my Orbit LED is blinking or my controller is blinking on/off?
- What type of coral can the Orbit IC support?
- How much light does the Orbit IC produce and what wavelength?