Maintenance consists of cleaning the motor and impeller, and if necessary removing any coraline algae build up from the pump.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting Tips - eFlux Wave Pumps
- How to program wave pump #2 into secondary anti-sync mode
- Troubleshooting eFlux Wave Pump kits
- How to clean and maintain Wave Pumps
- Why can't I program my nano wave pump #6000/6003 to pump water less at than 30% flow?
- Why is my IR remote control not working?
- How long does the feed mode last?
- What is the maximum thickness of glass that the magnets will work with?
- Is the flow rate of the eFlux wave pump adjustable?
- My eFlux Wave Pump doesn't seem to turn on?