If Bluetooth connection is not working, the following steps may help.
- Go to LOOP app MENU screen and delete the system from the app, then re-connect system via Add New button on MENU screen.
- Turn Bluetooth off and then on again. (Yes, this can help).
- Restart your phone and try again.
- Force close the app (Open app switcher view and dismiss the app). Then re-open it.
- Restart your LOOP controller (instructions are in the Quick Start Guide).
- Uninstall and re-install the LOOP app from the store.